Omojojolo Books, an imprint of Emotion press is currently accepting submissions of manuscripts.
Emotion Press is a publishing firm founded in the year 2011 to project the future ones. Ever since her existence, it has published books from authors such as Lucius Ndimele, Solomon Iguanre, Stephen Ikebude, Doris Malgwi, Ikechukwu Patsy, Adebayo Sakiru, Emmai Odiai, Oluwafemi Oloidi, Ufuoma Bakporhe, Soji Cole and many others.
In 2018, Emotion Press title, Embers won the Nigeria Prize for Literature.
All forms of writing in both the Fiction and Non-fiction categories shall be considered. However, it is advised that you read and follow these guidelines:
- An introductory note which must include a short biography, a synopsis of your work and your active mobile number.
- The subject of the email must be “Manuscript Submissions”.
- All submissions must be directed to the “The Editor, Emotion Press”.
- Manuscript Excerpts must be in Microsoft Word Document and must be formatted in Calibri font 12-pt.
- Excerpt of reasonable length:
- For Prose, send in the first three (3) chapters.
- For Poetry, send in the first ten (10) pages.
- For Drama, send in the first twenty (20) pages.
- For Non-Fiction, send in the first forty (40) pages.
Manuscripts should be sent to email@example.com. Please note that a reading fee of N10,000 will be charged for each submission made.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: August 23, 2019