A fast growing publishing firm in Ibadan is recruiting for the following roles:
Assist with developing the marketing & publicity strategy for the firm
- Implement the marketing & publicity strategy
- Identify and meet with prospective clients
- Organise monthly book reading events
- Represent the company at book fairs and other outreach events
- Manage inquiries and orders from clients (by email, phone and in person)
- Manage the updates of the company’s social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, blog, e-newsletter)
Qualifications and Experience
The Ideal Candidate Must:
- Have at least an HND
- Speak and write English well (Will be asked for writing samples)
- Have at least 1 – 2 years of professional/demonstrable experience in marketing/publicity, preferably in the media/publishing industry
- Comfortable using computers, productivity applications (such as Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, e.t.c)
- Proficiency using social media tool (especially Facebook, Twitter, WordPress and Mailchimp)
- Work weeks are 5 days weekly, 8.30am – 5.30pm and at least one weekend a month
- May be assigned tasks with changing priorities
Role: Full time
Location: Ibadan, Nigeria. (Preferably, the candidate should be able to stay two days of the week in Lagos)
Interested persons should address their applications with CVs within one (1) week of the publication of this advertisement to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be informed that mails that are not addressed properly will not be attended to.
Assistant Graphic Artiste
– The Graphic designer will be responsible for all the graphic designs, developing concepts, graphics and layouts for books & illustrations, basic animations and web design and management.
– You must be highly motivated and adventurous with experience and fanatical passion for graphic design with a keen eye for details.
– Create astonishing graphic designs including book production layouts.
– Create and manage all published content (images, video and written) from the publishing team.
– Monitor and manage the company’s online shop design, content upload and product entries.
– Oversee design (Facebook Timeline cover, profile pictures, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog) for the literacy campaign.
– Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size, Knowledge, skills and experience
– Conceptual creativity: ability to think in abstract terms.
– Outstanding design skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Fireworks, adobe illustrator CorelDraw, etc.
– Excellent research and fact-finding skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
– Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines while delivering quality results.
An OND degree in any relevant field.
Application Closing Date
December 23, 2018.
Marketing and Advertising, Design, and Graphic Design
Interested persons should address their applications with CVs to: email@example.com. Please be informed that mails that are not addressed properly will not be attended to.